The cDMAT assesses the performance of Khmer children. The tool is culturally-sensitive and environmentally appropriate for Cambodian rural children. It consists of 129 age-norms achievement milestones in four functional domains for children up to six years old.
cDMAT Full Instructions ការណែនាំ
The CB-DMAT is a community-based screening tool developed based on the cDMAT results. It contains 4 specific skills (one per domain) which nearly all Khmer children of a certain age are expected to be able to perform. The CB-DMAT takes less time to apply than the full cDMAT.
Relevant Documents and Publications
Presentations and Meeting Minutes
- cDMAT Core Group Bi-annual Meeting – Dec 7, 2022
- cDMAT Core Group Bi-annualMeeting – Apr 26, 2022
- cDMAT Core Group Bi-annualMeeting – Dec 21, 2021
- cDMAT Core Group Meeting – May 28, 2021
- cDMAT Core Group Meeting – Dec 4, 2020
- cDMAT Core Group Meeting – May 29, 2020
- cDMAT Core Group Meeting with Safe Haven – Dec 6, 2019
- NPH Meeting – April 30, 2019
- cDMAT Core Group Meeting – April 27, 2019
- cDMAT Core Group Meeting with NPH